Could we ever argue with fate ? Destiny, so they say was written in stone even before we came out of our mother's womb. Pre-designed, predestined, or simply puppets on a string - Someone up there weaves the magic wand. Life is so short we'll never able to figure things out. Thousands of years of civilization, the questions about God and man's existence still hangs - and the world continues on who holds the truth - like owls we are, the more there is light the less we see.
Of all the Sylvester Stallone movies, " Lock-up" is the one I loved most. " Just wanted to do my time " - I love this line for I too have made peace with my God and am willing to do whatever He wanted me to do. I may have some good years left but I have nothing more to ask and just thankful, sincerely for everything that I have experienced in my life. I wanted to tell other people how blessed I feel but I am very sure they wouldn't buy it. This one great gift - I could now record what I have felt, what I learned, what I wanted other people to know about how life meant to me - for all I care, I just want to see what all else is in store for me...
Just another piece of a puzzle ... this song tells it all -
I'll never know what brought me here
As if somebody led my hand
It seems I had to steer
My course was planned
And destiny guides us all
And by its hand we rise and fall
But only for a moment
Time enough to catch our breath again
And we're just another piece of the puzzle
Just another part of the plan
How one life touches the other
Its so hard to understand
Still we walk this road together
We travel as far as we can
And we have watched this moment to die ...
Ever since the world began
Taking in the time gone by
We wonder how it all began
We'll never know and still we understand
And even though the season change
The reasons shall remain the same
Its love that keeps us holding on
Till we can see the sun again
And we're just another piece of the puzzle
Just another part of the plan
And we just waited for this moment to die
Ever since the world began
And I stand alone, a man of stone
Against the driving rain
And the night it gets your number
And in the wind it has your name
And we settle dues win or lose
To whisper all the same
The hope still burns eternal
We're the keeper of the flame
And were just another piece of the puzzle
Just another part of the plan
How one life touches the other
It's so hard to understand
Still we walk this road together
We travel as far as we can
And we have watched this moment to die ...
Ever since the world begun
No comments:
Post a Comment