It's A Wonderful Life !
Everything happens for a reason. Bad things happen to good people. And we see a lot of bad people getting away with their corrupt ways. Life seem to unfair to some but the cracks in one's life is where the light comes in. Each of our life is perfectly designed to suit one noble purpose and we are here to find that out. We may be at a lost most of the time, unsure of what plans to make, but surely God has a plan for each and everyone of us. We just have to surrender our self to God and He will show the way. We may enjoy driving our way to our goal but sooner or later we'll get tired and have to amuse our self by being a passenger of life. That's when the real fun begins.
In the darkest, lowest point of my life this movie helped a lot in revving up my spirits. Watching the movie that day, I found myself so engrossed that I begun recalling my past - how things went wrong in my life. I came to know the feeling of losing everything I've worked for, how to be misunderstood and be left alone. Its when you realize who your real friends are and that you have to be strong for those whose life depends on you. You learn to accept that this things has to happen for you to see more clearly that there is more to life than the riches you amass. Others have their rags to riches stories, mine is a riches to rags one that no one wanted to hear. There are a lot of pains and hardship for you to deal with as you set things straight but the things you learned from the experience weighed more. The ending of the movie brought me tears, not the kind I usually had each time I am touched by a movie, but a rather downpour of emotions that I have to get out of my chest. Truly life is wonderful ...
To see things more clearly, love things more dearly, feel love more warmly, day by day. Live everyday of your life, feel the air in your every breath, leave your worries behind simply by knowing that life is to enjoyed and not something to be figured out.
As we grow older each day we should remember that life is bound to end sometime, so we might as live our life to the fullest. If we are going to leave something let it be good memories that we at least somehow contributed something good ...
In the darkest, lowest point of my life this movie helped a lot in revving up my spirits. Watching the movie that day, I found myself so engrossed that I begun recalling my past - how things went wrong in my life. I came to know the feeling of losing everything I've worked for, how to be misunderstood and be left alone. Its when you realize who your real friends are and that you have to be strong for those whose life depends on you. You learn to accept that this things has to happen for you to see more clearly that there is more to life than the riches you amass. Others have their rags to riches stories, mine is a riches to rags one that no one wanted to hear. There are a lot of pains and hardship for you to deal with as you set things straight but the things you learned from the experience weighed more. The ending of the movie brought me tears, not the kind I usually had each time I am touched by a movie, but a rather downpour of emotions that I have to get out of my chest. Truly life is wonderful ...
To see things more clearly, love things more dearly, feel love more warmly, day by day. Live everyday of your life, feel the air in your every breath, leave your worries behind simply by knowing that life is to enjoyed and not something to be figured out.
As we grow older each day we should remember that life is bound to end sometime, so we might as live our life to the fullest. If we are going to leave something let it be good memories that we at least somehow contributed something good ...
No comments:
Post a Comment