Wednesday, August 24, 2016

II. BELIEVE ...

          "   It's either you believe that everyday is a miracle or
              you don't believe in miracles  "



      I believe for every drop of rain that fall a flower grows
      I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
      I believe that anyone who goes astray someone will come to show the way
      I believe, yes I believe

      I believe above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard
      I believe that Someone in the great somewhere hears every word
      Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf, or see the skies
      Then I know why I believe ...

      Every time I hear a newborn baby cry, or touch a leaf, or see the skies
      Then I know why .... I believe ...

   
          A very inspiring song ...and lies within its lyrics is the truth that once you've realize that there is a Great Someone somewhere, life would be a lot more meaningful. Being spiritual is different from being religious. Spiritualism unites us with our Maker, give us serenity, a certain kind of feeling that we are blessed and open our heart to the kind of life we are living and should be thankful. Religion has divided people, binding them separately in different beliefs that contradicts with other beliefs that has caused conflicts. Religion had been used to enslave instead of setting free the spirits and at times by some for financial gain. While Jesus taught how difficult it is for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven, the Vatican is a symbol of great wealth and rarely do you find religious leaders leading simple lives.

      Believing in God ... that's a given. How you define God, how you worship Him will surely set off a long debate but we have but a short life to live. Slowly ...we will be led into it - our faith would be strengthened by experience. All we have to do is to believe that we are in this world for a purpose - each and everyone of us by God's design. Open our eyes to the beauty of nature, the wonders of human feelings, count our blessings and chances are we will be on the right path.

      When was the last time we watched the sun set on its horizon ?  We are but a speck of dust in the universe, expendable maybe ... but still our life, whether simple or grand are able to touch other people's lives. Some place, somewhere we will fit into something and surely it would pave way for someone or somehow lead to some changes in other people's life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment