" Let the children's laughter remind us how we use to be "
To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. Take care of your self first and foremost. For God is within us and we were created in the image of God. Before we can take care of other people we must be in good health and high spirits for we could never give what we do not have. We plant the seed of happiness in other people and in return we feel the goodness we have done and we receive happiness in return.
I am not an authority to speak about this sort of things and I wouldn't want to argue with anyone if they think that what I say ain't right. It worked for me, maybe it could also work for some. Usually we have the lowliest opinion of our self and it takes another person to tell us how good we are. As the song goes " the greatest gift that anyone could give to you would be for you to see yourself the way I do. "
Loving your self is easy. You could start by trying to talk some sense into you and hope that you would listen to what you are saying. Listen to what your heart is saying - if you love someone, say it. She may not love like the way you love her but at least you'll know what she feels. Listen to what your body is telling you - you may be aching and your body is showing signs that you are not doing things right. Listen to your conscience - it tells you what is right and like a piece of muscle it becomes stronger when you exercise it more often. And most of all open your eyes to real world - you may be seeing only the things you wanted to see and neglect to see the other things the you ought to see. Once you are able to do these things you'll be able to see the cracks in your life and that's where the light comes in.
Riches to rags I may have been but I'm not done yet. If you have spent a number of years trying to squeeze out laughter from tight situations as we have the past 20 years, how can the coming years dampen my spirits. It is not for me lecture or teach how to's, but just to share things I have picked up as I viewed things from the top and got some fun even when I was sliding down. Funny it seems but as you grow older, you'll find your self laughing at the things that made you cry in the past. But most surprisingly you feel like shedding tears each time you remember the things in the past the happy moments that made you laugh. Such is the yang and the ying of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment