Tuesday, February 7, 2017

XV. ITS NEVER TOO LATE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN

          Some of the quotes I picked up about bouncing back :


          From a bumper sticker,  " If you're headed in the wrong direction,
                                                         God allows U-turns "

          "  It doesn't matter how many times you fail. It doesn't matter how times you
              get it almost right.  All matters in business is that you get it right once.
              Then everyone will tell you how lucky you are. "
                                                                                      -- Mark Cuban

          "  You can't connect the dots by looking forward ; you can only connect them 
              by looking backward.  So you have to trust the dots will somehow connect.
              You have to trust in something - your guts, your destiny, life, karma. "
                                                                                      -- Steve Jobs

          "  If you accept the expectations of others, especially the negative ones,
              then you will never change the outcome. "
                                                                                      -- Michael Jordan

          "  Success has always been easy to measure. It is the distance between one's
              origin and one's final achievement. "
                                                                                      -- Michael Korda

          "  We have all been placed in this earth to discover our own path,  and 
              we will never be happy if we live someone else's idea of life. "
                                                                                     -- James Van Prough

          "  Getting fired is nature's way of telling you that you're in the wrong job
              in the first place. "
                                                                                     -- Hal Lancaster

          "  Each of us is given a pocketful of time to spend however we may.
              We use what we will. We waste what we will. But we will get back 
              a day "                                                            -- Roger Wilcox

          "  Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that 
             you plant. "
                                                                                     -- Robert Louis Stevenson

          "  You work and work for years and years, you're always on the go
              You never take a minute off, too busy making dough
              Someday, you say, you'll have your fun, when you're a millionaire
              Imagine all the fun you'll have in your old rocking chair "
                                                                                    -- fr the song "Enjoy Yourself"

          "  Its not about how many times you got knocked down that matters, its 
              about how many times you got up and moved forward that really counts."
                                                                                    -- Rocky Balboa


          I too have a lot of mistakes. I have done a lot of things I should not have done. I have said a lot of things I should not have said. But even if I have the power to go back in time and change parts of it, I wouldn't touch a thing. Those things made me what I am today, I see things differently and I am sure that the seeds I planted will be bearing fruits even when I'm gone. I can honestly say that I no longer pray for anything... just to say thank you for each and every passing day, come what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment